CNN managed to track down the creator of the “Donald Trump Body-slamming CNN on WWE Wrestle Mania” meme, and threatened to release the name of the person if they made anything satirically attacking their network again.
The user was found on Reddit and goes by “HanA**holeSolo.”
“CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change,” CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski threatened in the hit piece.
“Now the user is apologizing, writing in a lengthy post on Reddit that he does not advocate violence against the press and expressing remorse there and in an interview with CNN for other posts he made that were racist and anti-Semitic.” The CNN report read. “The apology came after CNN’s KFile identified the man behind ‘HanA**holeSolo.’ Using identifying information that ‘HanA**holeSolo’ posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man’s name using a Facebook search, and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit.”
black·mail – the use of threats or the manipulation of someone’s feelings to force them to do something. (Oxford)
The entire CNN piece sounds more like a desperate attempt to intimidate, bully, and terrorize a regular American social media user that just made a video satirically portraying CNN. One could conclude that Kaczynski is a psychotic, unprincipled journalist that is nothing more than a propagandist for the liberal-left.
Some of his other “solid journalistic pieces” include:
- Donald Trump Appeared In A 2000 Playboy Softcore Porn
- Trump’s Hotel Guests Wake Up To USA Today’s Historic Anti-Trump Editorial
- Trump In 2007: “It’s So Natural” To Call Rosie O’Donnell “He”
- On Howard Stern, Trump Called 1996 Miss Universe An “Eating Machine”
- Trump In Crazy 2011 Interview: “I’m Very Proud” To Be A Birther
- Aide Shuts Down Local TV Interview With Trump Jr. When Charity Issue Is Raised
- Trump’s Alias “John Baron” Threatened An Author Writing A Book On Him In The 1980s
Kaczynski was also responsible for:
- Uncovering clips of Mitt Romney supporting an individual mandate.
- Accused Kentucky Senator Rand Paul of plagiarizing sections of his speech on immigration from Wikipedia in June 2013.
- Hired by Buzzfeed to dig up dirt on politicians in 2015.
- Responsible for discovering clips of Donald Trump on the Howard Stern Show.
- Kaczynski reported that the chairman of the American Nazi Party was in support of Trump.
- Accused Monica Crowley of plagiarizing sections of her 2012 book, What The (Bleep) Just Happened.
- Reported that Sheriff David Clarke plagiarized sections of his master’s thesis.
Kaczynski’s articles predominantly target conservatives. This most recent work consists of nothing more than anti-Trump hit pieces, designed to portray him in the most negative way possible. He is a tool of the Democratic Party, used to mislead and misinform the public with absurd mischaracterizations of Republican and conservative leaders.
CNN and Kaczynski should both be investigated for blackmail. This was not journalism