Exposed

The kid who went from being a Republican to being a socialist (Bernie Sanders supporting) Democrat is now a Republican again, and he is back for money. CJ Pearson, the 12-year-old (now 13-year-old) former “conservative wiz kid,” who embarrassed conservatives after he “denounced conservatism” on CNN, is now scamming Trump supporters. This comes after he completely bashed the presidential candidate on MTV news, and called Trump voters “stupid.”

Pearson wrote a column for the entertainment network on December 16, 2015, titled, “I’M 13 AND DONALD TRUMP BECOMING PRESIDENT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME.”

“I laugh at a lot of things, ” Pearson wrote on MTV.com. “I laugh at cute puppies chasing their tails; furry cats falling down stairs. Man, I even laugh at the ceiling sometimes (yes, I’m honestly that weird). Six months ago, I used to laugh at Donald Trump. However, I’ve stopped laughing. This is because in the past few weeks, this originally hilarious joke has taken a turn for the worse. It’s taken a turn towards fear-mongering. A turn towards hate. And a turn towards blanket racism and blatant Islamophobia. Donald, the joke is over. I’m not laughing anymore and the American people aren’t laughing anymore.

He went on to accuse Trump of being a racist and misogynist.

“First, he called Latino immigrants criminals and rapists. But instead of backtracking, he didn’t just double down — he tripled down. He went on to say on CNN’s ‘The Situation Room’ to Don Lemon that ‘somebody’s doing the raping, Don! I mean someone’s doing the raping.'” “When you’re auditioning to become president of the United States, these comments are not OK. Next time, he should leave his sexism at the door.

He also accused Trump of helping ISIS.

“This past week, the bad turned worse. And the worse became downright dangerous. Donald Trump unveiled his proposal to stop all Muslim immigration into our country. Usually, Donald would blame the media for twisting his words. However, this time he couldn’t. He released this plan in a form of a press release. So, there it was, in black and white. And there he was — doing ISIS’s job for them.

Pearson then called Trump supporters “stupid.”

“Needless to say, this thought scares the crap out of me. I’m scared not only for myself, but also for my generation and the future of our great nation. But honestly, his ascension begs the question: Do people not know how bad Donald Trump is or do they just not care? I hope it’s the former because you can help ignorance, but you can’t fix stupid.

He also published an article attacking Trump, as recent as last week on The Huffington Post!

Pearson has a history of scamming conservatives, most memorably last year when he partnered with a convicted con-artist and collected over $2,900 from unsuspecting donors.

The last time that Pearson was in the mainstream news was in an article by The Daily Caller. In May, reporter Betsy Rothstein revealed that Pearson was suspended from school after bullying two girls. He was also given a disciplinary hearing, after being considered for expulsion.

While Pearson’s fame in the conservative media has come to a crashing halt (except being recently acknowledged by Cheryl Chumley at WND who apparently missed the memo), the 13-year-old Peter Popoff has over 129,600 likes on Facebook. His most recent video, “I refuse to be bullied into backing away from Donald Trump!” has over 2.4 million views and over 65 thousand likes. This provides a perfect base of conservative followers, who are unaware of Pearson’s deception to obtain money. He has taken advantage of that opportunity.

On July 25, 2016, Pearson created a GoFundMe campaign, requesting to raise $7,500 for a future website. The campaign is titled, “Building an Empire.” He has already raised approximately $995, and that number is still growing.

Share this article and warn your friends. This type of treachery is unacceptable. Instead of contributing to CJ Pearson’s little “empire,” donate your money to the Donald J. Trump Presidential Campaign. Help prevent Hillary Rotten Clinton from becoming the next president of the United States.

Other articles on CJ Pearson

EXCLUSIVE — CJ Pearson Partners with Convicted Con Artist; SCAMS $2.9k

Viral teen YouTube star renounces conservatism

YouTube star CJ Pearson backs Bernie Sanders

COWGER IN SEPTEMBER: CJ Pearson will embarrass many conservatives when he comes out as a Democrat.

COWGER CALLED IT: Dedicates entire show to his prediction that CJ Pearson was a fraud.

Fact Check: Did Obama Really Block a 13-Year-Old Conservative Critic on Twitter?

Steven Crowder: ‘Conservative Wiz Kid’ CJ Pearson is another Jonathan Krohn.

DBC Management Breaks Ties With CJ Pearson — Falsified Legal Documents

AFTER COWGER NATION INVESTIGATION — Ali A. Akbar Resigns as CJ Pearson’s Manager

MEDIA HYPE: CJ Pearson Did NOT Receive a Death Threat and Nothing Can Be Legally Done.

CJ Pearson: Reagan was wrong about Conservatism.

21 Comments

21 Comments

1. Paul Williams

July 27, 2016 7:12 pm at 7:12 pm

Caiden, thanks for this. I would like to add that lyin fraud cjpearson also said 7/12/16, just 2 weeks ago that Trump’s racial rhetoric was the cause of racial bullying in schools

YOu and I have not much in common, but I would have never known of Pearson’s fraud if it had not been for your great reporting on him. Keep up the good work.

• Jaele

February 5, 2017 1:53 pm at 1:53 pm

What a bunch of bullshit… You’re stupid for relying on well known propaganda sites to inform you instead of finding out for yourself that you’re being fed bullshit…. Keep on eating that shit Paul Williams…

2. MARINA STROHMETZ

July 27, 2016 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm

Just one suggestion to this insightful piece: Correct the date on this entry:

Pearson wrote a column for the entertainment network on December 16, 2016, titled, “I’M 13 AND DONALD TRUMP BECOMING PRESIDENT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME.”

You erroneously stated that CJ Pearson wrote a column on December 16, 2016. We’ve not reached that date yet, lol.

• Anonymous

July 28, 2016 4:22 pm at 4:22 pm

You still got it wrong, Marina. Probably should check your typing when you are correcting someone else!!

• Anonymous

August 2, 2016 10:47 am at 10:47 am

Um…DECEMBER 2016 is five months into the future there Marty McFly. You might want to double check your facts.

• Just me

September 8, 2016 9:03 pm at 9:03 pm

It says 2015. Reread einstein

• Just me

September 8, 2016 9:06 pm at 9:06 pm

Ummmmm try reading it again. You may comprehend better. Even a first grader can read better

3. James Hall

July 28, 2016 1:13 am at 1:13 am

Plenty of conservatives don’t like Trump, Bryan Fischer for example. It sounds kike a certain West Virginian who shall remain nameless, so to speak, is a little jealous and holds some strange grudge.

• Caiden Cowger

July 28, 2016 3:30 am at 3:30 am

You are a moron. I’m not in the business of conning people, so there is nothing to be jealous of. I am in a completely different industry. Being jealous is just an excuse for you to remain stupid. I stated the facts, and if you are unable to comprehend substantial evidence, your incapability to reason is not my problem.

• paul williams

July 28, 2016 12:38 pm at 12:38 pm

c j pearson was right, these pople are “stupid”. I’ve tweeted your link to well over 250 pople and many tweet back that i’m engaging in a smear campaign against a defenseless child.
        it seems facts mean nothing to these people, but you know what they say, “a sucker born every minute. I hope you are getting plenty of clicks on this site. I’m really proud of you Caiden for helping me fight this good fight.
        like I said, you and I are polar opposites, bu ti admire you for this. thanks so much. you are doing the right thing.

• Christiane

July 28, 2016 6:41 pm at 6:41 pm

Lmao! “Pople”? And you said Trump supporters are stupid?! Dude, come on! I’m a Trump supporter and my 142 IQ begs to differ with you. That kid is not defenseless. He scammed people out of money, which makes him a criminal in the eyes of the law. The fact that he’s now a socialist, makes him stupid and tantamount to becoming a communist. Yet he has the audacity to speak badly about Trump? At least Trump isn’t a 13 year old scam artist who should have his ass wailed by his parents, and should be turned over to the authorities! If my 14 year old son did that shit, I’d turn his ass over in a heartbeat and make him return the money to the donors. That’s what a good parent does! But my kid would never do that, b/c he’s being raised right! That little flip flopper proved that democrats are crooks no matter the age!

• Paul Williams

July 28, 2016 8:12 pm at 8:12 pm

I’m not supporting pearson. of course he’s a crook. the “pople” i’m referring to as stupid are those that are defending this little crook and sending him money.. i”m on your side Christiane. get with the program

• Paul Williams

July 28, 2016 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm

oh, and Christiane, my IQ is higher than yours, but I don’t brag about it. that’s just tacky.
            pearson is not a democrat,he pretended to be one for about a month, but the liberals were too smart to fawn all over him like conservatives do. They praise him for how smart and HONEST he is and send him money.

• Joanne

July 29, 2016 8:32 pm at 8:32 pm

I totally agree with you! Amen!

• Joanne

July 29, 2016 8:33 pm at 8:33 pm

That was for Christine. I agree with her!

• paul williams

July 28, 2016 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm

I would further like to add that just 3 weeks ago, pearson had another gofundme acct asking for $750. for “camera equipment. he raised close to 1k.

• Carolyn Peters

September 2, 2016 1:51 pm at 1:51 pm

Actually, your just an ass Caiden Cowger, you are targeting and calling out a child why because you have nothing better to do than bully children. You see you are jealous, your jealous because whether or not this young man changed his mind or not, doesn’t change the fact that he is much more intellegent than you will ever be, you are on here claiming to know all the facts saying that he bullied those girls and he scammed people out of money, but you know what I don’t see, your proof. I know for a fact that CJ is against bullying in any instance, so why would he start bullying two young girls? He wouldn’t what happened was more than likely the girls didn’t like the truth that CJ said and reported him for harrassment when it actually him speaking his mind, the same way they chose to, he just responded back. So take your childish games back to your house and leave the kid alone. You are no man at all if you think calling out a 13 year old because he thinks different than you, is ever the right thing to do.

4. Pingback: He’s baaack! CJ Pearson scams nearly $1,000 from Trump supporters, after calling them “stupid.” – Cowger Nation | Flurry of Thoughts

5. Paul Williams

July 29, 2016 3:17 pm at 3:17 pm

wow, it looks like this post has gotten 666 shares and 7.6k views.
    that makes me very happy.
    I did everything I could to get this link out there,
    until my twitter and facebook got frozen.
    i’m going to continue to do whatever I can to keep spreading the word. pearsons followers are the most willfully ignorant chumps I’ve seen.
    a large number of the people I sent this link to refused to read it at all, calling it “liberal lies”.
    wow stupid can they be?
    these are the words that came straight out of pearson’s little lying mouth.
    very stupid people.
    as you can see, I had started my own pearson site exposing him using some of your research, but you seem to have it covered pretty well here.
    I do know a lot more schemes and lies pearson has been doing lately (he tells a big lie every single day, from going to Scotland with Trump and being a reporter at the RNC. both of those things never happened, they were outright lies. ,he’s a serial liar. lot’s of details about the school bullying incident. his history of bullying adult female journalists online. so much stuff.
    another thing you may be interested in, originally pearsons gofundme said he was partnering with StoneRidgeGroup.com
    I tweeted @stoneridgegroup to inquire if they were involved with pearson’s scam. within an hour pearson had removed their name from his gofundme.
    now it says a “partnering with aleading digital company”, that’s just another lie. he has no partnership in development with anyone.

Caiden, you have my email, I am hoping that you might email me so I can tell you some things confidentially that may help you and I both in exposing everyone who pearson really is. I’m going to take this slimy little lying fraud down..
    and I’m thinking you can really help me out. THANKS

6. Paul Williams

August 1, 2016 8:52 pm at 8:52 pm

tee-hee-hee 13.1k shares, WOW! good job.

7. Judith Turner

August 31, 2016 11:08 pm at 11:08 pm

He’s growing and learning. That’s good. Now 14, he’s supporting TRUMP!! Haha. I love this kid!!! He’s headed in the right direction.