In a tweet posted on July 5, 2012, Steven Crowder called CJ Pearson another Jonathan Krohn.
I’m sorry, but 12 year olds should be 12 year olds. Don’t let Jonathan Krohn happen again. https://t.co/w6pzYvqKfF
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) July 5, 2015
Can Conservatives please stop holding out 12yr old gimmicks as “powerhouses of Conservative youth!!”? Please, thanks bye. — Steven Crowder (@scrowder) July 6, 2015
Unlike Steven Crowder, I believe it’s time for people in my generation to speak up and start making some noise! https://t.co/EE4tnrrQIf
— CJ Pearson (@thecjpearson) July 6, 2015
Pearson is a 12 year old “conservative,” who has made multiple appearances on Fox News. Already, Pearson has attacked Ronald Reagan, saying that his view of conservatism was wrong.
- Pearson supports same-sex marriage.
- Pearson supports the legalization of recreational marijuana.
- He disapproves of abstinence only sex education, and believes that it is “ineffective and blatantly stupid.”
- He also believes that there is no such thing as a RINO (Republican In Name Only) Republican, and that the GOP should no longer use the term.
CJ believes that if you hold predominantly conservative beliefs, but support Obamacare, same-sex marriage, abortion, or amnesty, etc… that does not mean that you are not a conservative. “Reagan isn’t the God of conservatism,” Pearson exclaimed. “There is no conservative checklist.” When asked, “What makes your opinion on conservatism greater than Reagan’s?” “Mine isn’t greater but his isn’t greater than mine,” Pearson claimed. Pearson was recently exposed by Cowger Nation, that he has been working with a convicted con artist, and in another expose today posted on Peach Pundit, it was revealed that Pearson has possibly been creating fake twitter accounts.
- UPDATE: Crowder appears to walk back on his remarks, telling CJ Pearson that he was not talking about him.
- UPDATE: (August 14, 2015) Crowder has CJ Pearson on his show.
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) August 14, 2015