POTUS

PROOF: SCOTUS’ Gay Marriage Decision Was a Fixed Deal

White House rainbow

The evening of the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage decision, the White House was lit with colored lights depicting a rainbow on its outer surface. If this does not serve as proof that this was a fixed deal, I don’t know what else does.

In 2012, I was mocked for saying that the Obama administration will lead to the recruiting of youth into the homosexual lifestyle and for saying that the culture is going to shift. Sadly, I was right then and I am right now.

In the next few months, you will start to see America embrace homosexuality openly. It will be recognized as the new norm. Your children will be exposed to it on their television shows, in the school system, and it will be promoted now more than you ever thought possible.

Either you will take a stand against it, or you will take the way of the spineless and twiddle your thumbs as your Christian brothers and sisters are dragged away for being loyal to God.

WAKE UP!

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Chuck Anziuilewicz

June 27, 2015 7:35 am at 7:35 am

DEAR CAIDEN:

As usual you don’t have a clue. Young people don’t need to be “recruited.” The Gay community doesn’t need to “recruit” people. Straight couples are doing a fine job restocking the Gay population. My own parents are one example.

2. Anonymous

June 27, 2015 9:07 am at 9:07 am

I promise his administration didn’t not get ahold of me and recruit me into the LGBT community.

• David H.

June 27, 2015 10:18 am at 10:18 am

Hey, why are you hiding now behind a pseudonym? why don’t you come out of the closet. Are guilty of your Homosexuality? You see, that is where the Truth hides in you, which you suppress. You Know its wrong, so you hide it from others. Your conscience is convicting you of the sinfulness of the action.

• Anonymous

July 2, 2015 9:42 am at 9:42 am

More like I don’t want my name associated with this embarrassing website. Lol. I’m guilt free, baby

3. I’ve read through many great things right here. Absolutely cost book-marking intended for revisiting. I’m wondering that the whole lot test you placed to create these superb useful web-site.

4. joe

July 2, 2015 11:54 pm at 11:54 pm

Really? You wrote and “article” (using the term loosely) about a Photoshopped picture?

5. Caidens mum

January 11, 2016 10:50 am at 10:50 am

wow its great to know that jesus wont grant this idiot passage into heaven for his hate speech, he probably would let me in and im a hindu. sucks to suck Caiden. ME and Jesus are LOLING at ur dumbass