Mainstream Media

Bryan Fischer: WV Teacher Bullied Christian Student

On his radio program that aired on Monday, Bryan Fischer revealed two articles originally posted on CowgerNation.com, where multiple incidents of Christian bullying were exposed after taking place at Buckhannon-Upshur High School, in Buckhannon, WV.

“One of the things that we monitor here on Focal Point is the homosexual agenda, and the reason this is important to us is I firmly believe the homosexual agenda represents the greatest single threat to religious liberty we have ever seen in the history of our existence as a nation,” Fischer stated.

I then went on Mr. Fischer’s show, and revealed the incidents that have occurred at my school, regarding the bullying of Christian students by LGBT activists. I focused on my personal experiences, and then focused on a recent incident that occurred with a Christian student at my school.

“You listen to this teacher, the way she is braiding this student, and ask yourself the question, ‘Who is the real bully here?'” Fischer questioned.

“Caiden… I am willing to bet that your friend would have absolutely no objection if someone took a 3 second video of his club, posted it on Snapchat, and said that we have a kindness club at our school; he wouldn’t have had any problem with that whatsoever,” Fischer stated. “In fact, he would have been grateful that the word was being spread.”

“He just posted a 3 second video just with the news that we now have a gay club in our school; it’s just news, and there is nothing pejorative about that,” Fischer exclaimed. “He posted it basically, just as a news item.”

“It seems to me that the teacher is the one being the bully here,” Fischer said. “She backs him into a corner, forces him to admit that he was bullying, he does so in sort of a half-hearted sarcastic way, so she cycles back to that at the end, ‘Look you just admitted you were bullying,’ so she bored in on that.”

“Exactly, and the thing that I have been trying figure out, Bryan, because I have went back to this story time and time again, and I cannot find a negative connotation,” I stated. “Where was that?”

“All he stated was that our school has a gay club,” I exclaimed. “If an LGBT student would have made the same remark, nothing would have been thought of it.”

“And if you think about it, LGBT club, what does the ‘G’ stand for?” Fischer asked. “Gay.”

Bryan Fischer is a nationally syndicated radio host on  AFR Talk, and broadcasts nationwide on over 200 radio stations.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Anonymous

December 16, 2014 10:54 am at 10:54 am

You seriously went to this guy. Now it is clear you are nothing but a hate mongering homophobic jerk that is doing nothing but lying.

2. Anonymous

December 16, 2014 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm

It’s okay for the LGTB community to have beliefs…why not everyone else? Go tell a Hindu to eat beef and you will get a refusal….go tell an atheist to pray and you will get a refusal….so don’t judge a Christian who says “no” either. Plus….his snapchat video didn’t say anything negative at all……nothing. So every one just leave everyone alone or we can just fight and never agree like usual.
    How do I know? I watched it. I listened to the taped conversation between the student and teacher. I informed myself. And guess what? I have friends of all types, shapes, and sizes. So don’t label.

• TM Gibbons

December 17, 2014 11:14 am at 11:14 am

please tell us all about your persecution. tell me the last time a christian was beaten and left for dead in this country because he or she was a christian. tell me the last time laws were passed to restrict your rights simply because you’re a christian. then we can talk about rights, until then, review your history, and how christianity has used an obscure and vague passage in the bible to ‘justify’ its treatment of others.

• Caiden Cowger

December 17, 2014 11:51 am at 11:51 am

It happened the year before I attended this school. A student was brutally beaten and had to be transferred to the hospital for opposing homosexuality.

3. Anonymous

December 16, 2014 1:34 pm at 1:34 pm

Point is his beliefs were NEVER even discussed or brought into question. He is the one making a mountain out of a molehill.

4. Anonymous

December 17, 2014 8:28 pm at 8:28 pm

She didn’t bully him, he is a bully, he done something illegal so he should have something done to him

• Caiden Cowger

December 18, 2014 8:51 pm at 8:51 pm

He did absolutely nothing illegal, nor I or anyone involved.

W. V. Code §62-1D-3(3)(e) “It is lawful to intercept a communication if one is a party to the communication or has received the prior consent of a party to the communication.”

Perhaps you should go to law school, or at least read the law before you start stating what is and is not legal.

5. buhs student

December 19, 2014 8:00 pm at 8:00 pm

I wish you people would just drop the matter.